LIFE HACKS FOR A FLAWLESS SKIN
These tips can really help in your daily life if you incorporate them well. The things we do are the reason we get acne’s. It can be caused by irritating skin etc more especially is really what we put in our body that reflects on our skin ,is just a symptom from within our body.
1. Eat clean: For a clear and better skin , stay away from processed sugar and dairy stay hydrated and clear your system by drinking water , introduce Whole Foods instead and you will see huge changes. You are what you eat !
2. Cell phones: Are always dirty, our phones have more bacteria on them than a public restroom and that simply means throughout the day, makeup, facial oils, and environmental toxins accumulate on our screens. We pass these germs onto our skin with each phone call we make leading to eventual breakouts.
Try and minimize skin-to-phone contact. Connect your Bluetooth setting and make use of earpiece more.
3. Pillow case: Keep your pillow case clean, change them weekly.
Your pillow is always around your face, pillows attracts dust mites which triggers allergen and also absorbing oils and dead skin cells from your face and this leads to acne break-outs. Change your pillow when it smells musty or looks dingy.
4. Hair : Take your hair off your face by putting it in a braid to avoid sweating and irritation on your face which can result to to acne. Always do this before going to bed.
5. Pimples : Don’t pop your pimples! And If you have to do it, don’t do it with your hands. You might spread germs causing another breakout in the surronding areas of the active pimple because of the bacteria from your finger nails and hands. use a Q-Tip with some rubbing alcohol to clean it up and wash your face when you are done.
The less you pop your pimples the less breakouts you’ll have.
6. wash your face : Wash your face immediately after worktout, better still a complete shower-Leaving sweat on your face to dry can cause lots of damages to your skin~ irritation and redness, acne flare-ups and clogged pores. So wash immediately you can use gym makeup wipes or face cleanser to refresh your sweaty skin.
Acne is a symptom from within your body and the most important thing is to eat clean. A healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy can help to reduce your risk of heart disease by maintaining blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Your face won’t just look better but it also makes the rest of your body looks good and feel good! Let me know if this tips helps you. Try and incorporate it into your day.