I was nominated for the mystery blogger award by IngridMadisonAve I’d recommend you to visit her blog. Thanks dear!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers three things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best our there, and they deserve the recognition that they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. -Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
* I AM IMPERFECT BUT I’M PERFECT ME
* MY SPIRIT IS GOOD
* I AM UNIQUE
IngridMadisonAve 5 QUESTIONS
1. What is most important for you?
MY ABILITY TO HELP PEOPLE BE HAPPY
2. How to improve our world with more harmony?
PROMOTE IT WITHIN YOURSELF (PERSONAL GROWTH) WITH HONESTY AND OPENNESS, THEN NATURALLY WITH OTHERS
3. We see a few rich and very rich people in the world and in opposite many many poor people – what can be done to distribute the money more fairly?
DISTRIBUTING TO THE POOR RATHER THAN THE RICH WILL SOLVE INCOME INEQUALITY
4. What are the main reasons of egoism?
SELF GRATIFICATION AND HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE INTERESTS OF OTHERS
5. If you were a king or queen how would you treat your people?
LOVE & RESPECT
For paid campaign- If you’re interested