I’ve been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Buniq1 and I’d like to thank her for nominating me. Please do check out her blog.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
2. List the rules and display Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog.
3. Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
QUESTIONS FROM Buniq1
– Why do you blog and what’s your blog all about?
I blog because I love to share my ideas with others, to inspire and to motivate.
Also, my love for creativity drives me to create posts for my blog. My blog is all
about beauty, style, and general well-being.
-What’s your religion? How is your relationship with the God of your religion?
Christianity is my religion. I’d like to believe that I have a good relationship
with my God, for He alone knows the heart.
-What motivates you in life?
The desire to make a difference in the world
-On a scale of 0 to 10, where do you think you are in doing what you love and
really want in life? What makes you say that?
“8”. I say that because I find joy in doing it.
-What’s one mistake/failure you made in life that affected you so badly?
Are you out of it yet? How did you come out?
Fortunately, I haven’t had such a failure.
– What’s one thing you firmly believe in?
I firmly believe that in spite of all the happenings around us, there’s a lot of
good in the world.
-What’s your take on sex before marriage? Why?
It’s a matter of choice for the individual but from my religious point of view,
sex is reserved for marriage
-Who do you think you are?
I’d like to think I’m a hard-working, God fearing, honest and humble woman