Modest clothing for women is always respectable. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always loved clothes. Classic styles and beautiful fabrics, I love to focus on buying a few clothes that i love and are of excellent quality- that will look good for longer and I feel so good wearing them.
How To Make Simple Clothes Look Fashionable
•Always mix high end and high street clothes.
- Layering is fantastic and super easy way to look fashionable- invest in some good Blazer and purchasing jackets, coats and blazers has just one rule – it needs to fit your shoulder. Don’t buy or keep something that doesn’t fit.
- Instead of purchasing something specific for certain events, try to have a few dressier pieces in your wardrobe that are more versatile.
- Accessorised cleverly, it will never feel like the same look.
- It is worth spending a little bit of money to get things fixed rather than re-buying the same thing time and time again, keep the money for something else.
- I need designer clothes to be fashionable- I don’t think so, you don’t need a lot to look good. What you need is to make good, sensible decisions. Buy what you need, buy what makes you feel great and hold on to nothing more. You won’t feel confident in clothes you can’t be yourself. If you can’t walk normally in heels then don’t wear heels. Wear comfortable shoes.
Live and dress confidently-because you need to accept yourself, to be accepted.
Thanks for reading.