EGG AND HONEY HAIR MASK BENEFITS
Egg and honey hair treatment is Affordable and easy way to give your hair a deep treatment.
Eggs , honey, fish oil and aleo Vera are simple ingredients that you can find . They are not just good for eating but also have amazing benefits for hair and skin.
*1 Tablespoon of Honey
*4 fish Oil
*1 Tablespoon of aleo Vera
– Put honey in a bowl, add fish oil and eggs . Mix thoroughly until is creamy.
– Add 1 Tablespoon of aloe Vera and mix .
– Apply from roots to ends using brush and making sure your hair is completely covered.
– Comb hair to ensure proper circulation and cover hair with shower cap , leave in for 30mins or more.
– rinse properly with cold water (Not hot water because the hair treatment contains eggs)and mild shampoo, Don’t use conditioner as this hair treatment serves as a conditioner.
– Comb to your desirable style . Your hair will be manageable , silky and smooth.
Eggs are rich in protein, biotin and sulfur. That is why they are very good for healthy and strong hair. Our hair needs eggs .
Honey is one of my favorite ingredients to use in hair packs because it promotes hair growth and strengthens the hair follicles. Honey as a hair care ingredient also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles. Honey prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, if you wants silky and longer hair, try this out.
Fish oil provides strength and shine to weakened or fragile hair. Nourishment and to reduce your rate of hair loss and boost hair quality, the healthful fatty acids found within it, can also improve some skin conditions, protect against the sun’s damaging rays.
Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover which promotes healthy shiny hair and cell growth. Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are contained in aloe vera gel and these components can keep your hair from breaking or falling out. It cleanses the hair follicle efficiently and also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. Is gentle and preserves the integrity of your hair and promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
“Note” Before using aleo Vera, i will advice you do “aleo Vera patch test” To know if you have an aloe sensitivity. Just Apply a little of aleo Vera on your wrist and allow up to 2hrs to see if your skin reacts poorly or nicely to it. If poorly , don’t use it.
Using these hair treatment is a great way to get hair that looks healthier, shinier, and softer.
VISIT US AT …
Facebook: inspiration and ideas on creating your dream life
Thanks for your time !